Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hello from Tijuana!

Hi everyone! Orin has arrived safe and sound at Tijuana, MX. We're staying the week at a retreat center on top of a tall hill, so I get pretty good reception with my treo (Sprint) from the US. I'll try to report in occasionally. Please pray for me, the staff, the young people and their adult leaders this week. Everything gets going today around 2pm.

More later (hopefully even pictures)!
-Orin

UPDATE: Looks like there's a wireless network nearby too, not sure if it belongs to the retreat center or not... But staying in contact might be easier than I anticipated.  Of course, at first, logging into blogger everything was in Spanish...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! I am glad you had a safe trip. Let me also tell you that I am completely JEALOUS! Hee! Hee! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete