Tuesday, July 3, 2007

YNIA Day 3 Pics

We visited The OMI presence in La Morita - I should have much more to say about this place tomorrow, as I intend to stay the whole day there tomorrow - work, Mass prep, Mass, dinner and party! Today I visited the OMIs there (pics of them tomorrow), and visited our participants. Here's a picture of a couple Young Neighbors with Fr. Pablo (aka Fr. Guapo, I hear):


And some other YNs do some gardening and house-building - I hope to write more about these sites later in the week:





UPDATE - oops, I lied - work day Wednesday, Mass and Fiesta Thursday.  Don't worry, we'll get it all in...  : )

2 comments:

  1. Give everyone a big hug from me!

    I can't wait to see them soon -

    and I guess you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I don't know how many people got the "Fr. Guapo," but it made me giggle! :D

    ReplyDelete