Friday, August 25, 2006

Before / After

Before:


After:




Yup, glasses. They're pretty-much all-the-time glasses. I had some reading glasses in college (here's a lousy pic):



but these are permanent.

As someone not used to full-time glasses, they make the world clearer, but the whole depth-percetion thing is going to take some getting used to. My computer screen is currently a trapezoid, not a rectangle, narrower at the bottom than at the top, for instance.

Ah well. I like them, and I like seeing things.

2 comments:

  1. I love your glasses Orin they are so you! I have glasses too (although I wear contacts 99% of the time) and they have big black rims all the way around...the nerdier they look, the more I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two should form a support group

    ReplyDelete