Friday, October 19, 2007

Erin (H) Saves the World in Her Own Unique Way

Orin's wife, Erin H, is changing the format of her blog a bit. Right now she has this amusing story posted:



For Church History I we were assigned a ginormous annotated bibliography to help us further along our research. I was having some trouble finding recent enough scholarship on the Early Irish Church, when I found an essay that I really wanted. I checked the library and the book wasn't there, so I made an interlibrary loan request - like you do.

Here is the response I received:

This request has been cancelled by the interlibrary loan staff for the following reason:

Other. Please see note field below.

You have Pius Library's copy of this book checked out. The due date is 1-31-2008.



Don't forget to keep playing our Haiku Challenge (no. IV), just below!

No comments:

Post a Comment