Friday, June 9, 2006

A New CD is in the Works

Last night, Orin and I spent a few hours laying down some tracks for our forthcoming CD, tentatively titled "Here We Go". We're really excited about this project. It's going to be a mixture of live and studio tracks. The live tracks were recorded at the 2006 Belleville Diocesan Youth Conference and the 2006 Jefferson City Diocesan Youth Rally. They will include favorites like "Lord, I Lift Your Name On High" and "Let the Children Come to Me". There will also be relatively unheard tracks like "I Give My Spirit" and "Let Us Go Rejoicing".

We expect to release the CD in late September, early October. Please pray for us as we continue to put the finishing touches on this project.

-Shannon

PS - No, we never even considered naming the CD "The Beauty Shop Sessions" -- maybe you should look more closely at the picture...

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, Yes the luxurious surroundings of Plan B....shave and a hair cut....two-bits

    studio time slightly more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, when you actually use the name of the studio, Mike, you cease being anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M NOT MIKE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Mike. That was Bob, obviously. The Beauty Shop will not be mocked!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure that it was Bob? It might not have been me...er I mean him.
    I would never mock The Beuaty Shop!!!!

    ReplyDelete