Friday, October 24, 2008

"What's Missing" Contest

A friend of ours is having a contest over at his Youth Ministry Blog:

If you are a regular reader of the blog or a recipient of my e-newsletter earlier this month, you might remember this post that played on the whole "Ch _ _ ch: What’s missing?" devise.

If so, I am sure you will appreciate how funny I found this picture from a local booze merchant.

Which leads us to a contest….. What other two words can be used to still get the "…: what’s missing? U R" effect.

Comment away. I’ll declare a winner on Halloween morning. I’m completely unsure what the prize will be, but you should probably be in it for the honor of being the first www.catholicYMblog.com contest award winner, anyway!


So, head over there and leave your entries in his (i.e. not our) comments!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, guys!

    All I can say is that _ _ awesome!

    (What's not really missing? U R!)

    ReplyDelete