Monday, September 25, 2006

"You can call me Yeti, and Yeti, when you call me you can call me Al!"

Cribbly (I wonder if I can call her Cribbly?) at Over the Top (and Cribbs' Chronicle) alerted us to this amusing website. Make sure to complete the job, it makes the Yeti quite happy.
PS - That little guy there is not a depiciton of the actual Yeti nor of Cribbly. I'm not exactly sure what it is, other than a googled image of a Yeti I thought was cute. I shall hug him and kiss him and call him George. Hi, George!

4 comments:

  1. Cribbly? That's a new one. I've become fond of my latest nickname - Anne Maretha Franklin but Cribbly just might replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what was up with the last song at the World Youth Day mass? You ripped me off! To put it bluntly "Everything is (not) alright!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone was ripped off, it was Dave Brubeck and his "Take 5" -- just 'cause a song's in 5/4 doesn't mean it's the same as any other in 5/4 :-) Anyway, we didn't rip anyone off, talk with Ernest Sands, he wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one has interpreted my song quite like Oddwalk did this weekend. What a triumph. Keep praising the Lord and stop yer bickering!

    ReplyDelete