Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Feeling Blue?

We've heard of the Blue Man Group before, but not anything like this:

Paul Karason puts a whole new spin on "feeling blue.” For more than a decade, the 57-year-old has been living with a blue face. Fourteen years ago, Karason developed a bad case of dermatitis, which results in swollen, reddened and itchy skin. He started self-medicating, using a treatment called colloidal silver, which is made by extracting silver from metal.

"I do tend to avoid public places as much as I can," he said.

Whole story (with video) here.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a live-action version of Papa Smurf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says this man is blue. Am I the only one who thinks he looks silver? And what's he taking: colloidal silver? I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know...I can't totally disagree with that comment. I can see the silver...

    ReplyDelete