Monday, December 26, 2005

This Week

On behalf of Orin and the rest of the Oddwalk family, I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that this season finds you spending time with friends and family.

This week is going to be especially great for me. Tuesday night, I am going out to dinner with my cousins. This is something we try and due over the holiday season, but it will be more special this year as we will be joined by my cousin, Heidi. Heidi is a lay missioner for the Maryknoll Missionaries. Currently she is working in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Because of the distance we don't see her very often, so Tuesday night should be a lot of fun.

On Thursday night, I'll be traveling to Belleville for the Youth Sing Praise Reunion. I have been involved in Youth Sing Praise (YSP)for a long time now, and I can tell you that it is an outstanding Catholic music camp for high school students. The participants of YSP form a tight knit family, and many of the friendships formed in this program last for many years. To learn more about Youth Sing Praise, visit the Shrine Youth Ministry website.

Please know that you are in our prayers during this holiday season.

-Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to second your opinion, Shannon, about YSP!! It is awesome and everyone should go!

    ReplyDelete